Sunday, March 2, 2014

Urinal Magic, The Bowel Runs Over?

The Bowel Runs Over?

Visit us on Facebook
www.facebook.com/urinalmagic

A week or so ago, I walked into the public restroom.  As I walked in I saw that there was an individual standing in the middle urinal in a three urinal situation. This is one of those man bathroom faux pas that I could never understand.  Dudes just use one of the end ones why do you have to stand in the middle. So I walked in to the first toilet stall, OH MY GOD…it looked like someone killed something in there.  There was literally crap everywhere, in a precarious position I quickly flush the toilet with my foot and walk out of the stall. As I walk out of the stall, the water in the toilet begins to flow over the brim of the toilet and on to the floor.  The sewage water is now running across the floor under the urinals and creating a cesspool.  Really dude why could you not just use one of the end urinals like the rest of us?

As I so often do I completely analyzed that situation, ok I over analyzed it but that is what I do!  Thinking about that water flowing over the edge of that toilet…that fecal fiesta of water going everywhere?  What could the bathroom gods be saying to me?  Well I thought about it for two weeks, and I just could not come up with anything.  Then I am sitting on the deck at the house we rented during our recent vacation and it completely hits me…you know like that I got it moment from third grade math class.  It was a sign…a cesspool sign.

The kind of cesspool that exist in many areas of our country right now, where so called environmentalist go off the deep end because of a little water pollution.  Ok, ok, I get it we need to conserve water, I have always liked conservation and I really do not have a problem with the “save the water movement”.  I certainly understand that the average person can only live about three days without water.  Without water we all die…scary scary stuff!  Back to the cesspool!


Do you understand that there is not a drop of water anywhere in the world that has not been inside something or someone?  Now think about the cesspool again?  The fantastic fecal festival of fun that drained on to the floor, after some various procedures that water may become your  preferred bottled water that you pay three bucks for at the gas station?  OK for the germ-a-phobes, after you get done throwing up, at that thought of that; understand that is the way it is.  Water is not a renewable resource, there is no new water being created, it is the ultimate in recycling.  So, the next time you see a clogged toilet remember someday that might be your fresh, crisp, glass of water!

Please like and share with your friends! 

1 comment:

  1. i drink all bottled spring water now i think i am going to drink juice that i make...omg only you Bob could think of this...lol....but i love your stories .....oh yeah and i <3 u too...Love ya Aunt Glo

    ReplyDelete