Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Unrinal Magic, Ah?

So a few weeks ago I had another urinal experience thought you all may enjoy. It was a snowy day in Ohio, as a matter of fact it was the day before the Super Bowl. I was having a “great” day, and clearly because we are talking about my bathroom activity I was on my way to the restroom. I looked out the door on the way and noticed the snow still falling and the wind blowing, damn Ohio. I swung open the door approached my favorite urinal(yes I have a favorite don‘t judge me!). There it was in the bottom of the urinal?


It was looking back at me. I was shocked and slightly disappointed in someone’s effort to get a wish. I couldn’t believe it. So you ask what was it? It was a CANADIAN PENNY? Someone tried to get a full fledged wish with Canadian money. Come on folks don’t be cheap at the wishing urinal. I hope whomever you are your darn wish doesn’t come true.

So some dumb ass reached in their pocket and threw a Canadian penny in my “wishing” urinal. Maybe they wished for a Canadian win. Maybe they wished for Tuna salad on rye, Maybe they wished for health care reform(wouldn’t that just be a wish) or maybe it’s not a wish at all?

I’m sure at this moment you are thinking, Bob “What does health care reform have to do with this?” Great question! I wasn’t really sure myself when I first saw it. Today it came to me as I was eating my lunch. I’m watching the News as always, and enjoying my very healthy salad. It hit me…BOOM! Like a bolt of lightening, In turn I couldn’t wait to get home today to tell you all about it.

The Canadian’s have social health care, which looks really good on paper. I mean who wouldn’t want free heath care right? I would and I’m a “crazy extremist conservative”. I have heard many folks over the years that have say“ If it’s free it’s for me” right? The problem is that now we have Canadian’s coming across the border and hiding their pennies in public restrooms(clearly the only rational reason for them to be in my urinal). There social healthcare program is running out of money and the Canadian’s are now using urinals throughout the US as piggy banks?

No comments:

Post a Comment