Monday, February 10, 2014

Unrinal Magic, Screwed?

The strange urinal activity continued today? I’m not sure at what point the urinals started to communicate to me, but they have? Weird I know right, like Nostradamus type stuff. I can’t even believe I’m telling you all this, but I’m not crazy it is really happening. Well maybe I’m a little crazy, but not locked up in a rubber room crazy. Of course today’s urinal activity may have been a direct answer to my “wishing urinal” activity of a few days ago!

The urinal has spoken folks and has revealed the truth about the future to me. My wish on Wednesday was for true transformational change in America. I want to live in a county where freedom reigns, and we are not bogged down by political bullshit. Basically I’m a get the government out of the way so we can grow and be the best that we can. Clearly not the direction we are headed in currently.

Enough already about politics. As some of you read early this week I was finding change in the urinals at work? The last few days the change has slowed. I guess there has been less wishes, or maybe the urinal was just taunting me? I’m not sure which but what I can tell you, I saw the future yesterday in my “wishing urinal”. (My urinal is a wishing well and a crystal ball who would of thought?)

So I walk into the restroom after lunch yesterday, someone was using the stall I usually us so I was put off to the next one. There it was down in the bottom of the urinal clear as day! I was shocked and a little startled when I saw it there, but it’s meaning came to me immediately. I still pissed on it but none the less, it was enlightening.

What was it you ask? It was a stubby screwdriver? Yea a screwdriver…and the enlightenment continues. I believe that we may be SCREWED! Yea, that was my first thought when I found out who won the Presidential election and my first thought when I saw the screwdriver. Do you think that was a coincidence, I think not! The urinal is showing me the future and it had no CHANGE , it just had a screwdriver! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment