Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Urinal Magic, Reflection?

Just finished writing this...thought I would share:)

Like and Share on Facebook
www.facebook.com/urinalmagic


I walked into the restroom the other day.  I realized that I had not reflected on my conversations with my urinal as of late.  So that brings me to this little message.  I stood at the urinal on that very day looking into the shining surface of the pipe that ran down the wall towards the top of the urinal.  In this reflection I saw an old man, a man worn by struggles and strife.   Looking back at me was me!  I thought to myself what could it mean that after years of using the urinal I finally noticed myself in the reflection?  I thought and thought and could not come up with the meaning behind it all…oh and the fact that I saw an aged man in myself?

Today as I took one of my several restroom breaks, my bladder is old too.  I looked down, mostly because I didn’t want to pee on my shoes.  I saw it in the urinal another reflection of myself.  Not on the super shiny surface of the pipes, but instead in the actual urinal?  This time as I stood there washing my hands, I started to chuckle a little in the thought of that reflection.  Ok, I am sure if anyone else had been in the restroom at this time they would certainly thought that I may be insane!  Frankly, I wonder myself sometimes.


Ok, so the random thought that went through my head at that moment?  What if the urinal really could see, think, and talk like I imagine it can?  Just think? How many penises has that particular urinal seen?  I know with a great deal of certainty that it has seen mine at least six or seven times a day, five days a week, for the last three and a half years.  That is a lot of penis.  As this urinal reviews the days catch, does it laugh upon its view?  I surely do not know the answer as I walk away.  I open the door and I am lost in my thought, out of the direction of the urinal I hear a faint little chuckle… thinking to myself damn urinal!

No comments:

Post a Comment